Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's the simple things....

It's the simple things has been inspired my my little family.    A little bit about our family......Randall and I got married in July of 1998.  In 2002 we had our first blessing, McKayla Renee.  Sixteen and a half months later we were blessed by Morgan Lou.  Two years and seven days later we had another blessing Alexa Kate.  Then three years later we had our youngest blessing Annie Lynne!  Randall is in the insurance business and he has been doing that for  6 years.  When the girls started school we decided to home school because of Randall's work, the girls and I travel with him when we can!  We have been in 24 of the 50 states with our girls!  I enjoy homeschooling our girls!  Watching them learn has been a blessing and an experience that I'm glad to be part of.  Seeing their faces light up when they learn something new and the "get it", something about it is totally satisfying.  We are doing Bob Jones University this year DVD learning.  It will simplify things for me and I will be able to be a better wife and mom for our family!!!  We hope to start our school year in a week!  

1 comment:

  1. Great habit to cultivate. Journaling will bless your kids future. You are a great mom!!

    ReplyDelete